superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Berne, Switzerland, here I come!

I just bought my ticket to Switzerland. My friend Danielle offered to cover the hotel for me, in exchange for my assistance with information for her article on coffee/baristas/coffee culture, so I went ahead and booked it.

www.worldbaristachampionship.com

Yowsa! I have never been to Europe! Now that I found out I have quantifiable TASTE, I guess Europe is the next logical step. (Joke)

I am also now planning on being a judge for the WBC in Tokyo in 2007. I'm hoping Shane and Ai will want to meet me there, and also, hopefully I can bring Charlotte and Veronica and Carl. I guess that means I have to sell some more coffee in the meantime. I gotta pay for all these trips somehow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you there! ;)

3:54 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm going to Tokyo in 2007, maybe I'll plan to go at the same time as you guys!!!

8:15 AM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home