superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Gearing up for the Indonesian Coffee Tasting

We are so ready for all you Phoenix fans who will descend upon the Superior Ave Cafe on Saturday! We have changed the location last minute; it's not at the Roastery anymore. I couldn't get my head around washing 250 cups by hand when there is a perfectly good dishwasher and plenty o' tables and chairs (and coffee maker) right around the corner at our Superior Ave Cafe.

We have been tasting the Indonesian coffees, brushing up on our presentation facts, studying the map, and I even got some Indonesian music from the library. Although I have to admit that gamelon music may be too exotic for my American ear.

Here is a map of how to get to the Superior Avenue Cafe.
See you there!

PS We are completely full, so I am sorry to say that if you haven't registered at this point, it is officially too late. Next time! Remember, these events (coffee tasting related) will be a monthly occurrence. Next month is espresso olympics.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home