superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Thursday, May 25, 2006

superbarista

After a week with the Superbarista, I am back home and reeling from a spree of espresso, all-night talks about the coffee industry, and some fine barista performances. Sarah has given a pretty thorough view of the winners of the WBC, but I have to say that the whole thing is so much fun when you're there, watching the baristas do their thing. I also should mention that I went to the WBC with very little real knowledge of what a barista championship is about, and I've come home full of respect for the work that baristas put into this event. I believe that Klaus trained for eight months for the WBC (and it really paid off!).

Now that I've caught the coffee bug, I think I may have to keep learning more and more about espress and the world of baristas.
XO
Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home