superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Friday, August 18, 2006

Letter from a customer

Dear Carl (and/or Sarah),
I've been working out of the office for the past two days. I started out at the Starbucks on Cedar (mostly because I didn't know you stayed open so late) but after hearing the girl beside me loudly pad her sentence with the word "like" for "like" the 100th time in 5 minutes I just couldn't take it anymore! Valley girls should be banned from using their cell phones in public. Yipe!
Anyway, so I came to the Phoenix on Lee Road and I have to say I never realized how cool this place was! The people are great and the atmosphere is really sincere and nice. I'd much rather spend my time here, any day! I've been enjoying many a tasty treat, I especially like the speedball, though the name reminds me of "the crackrock" (maybe that's why I like it so much) :)
Your coffeehouse is my new work away from work. Thanks for making it such a cool joint!

- Signed, A customer who I should really ask his permission before I post this, so I won't print his name, at least not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home