superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Latte art from Banjoe's Cafe at Hopkins Airport


Here is a heart-shaped latte courtesy of Dave McNea from Banjoe's Cafe at Hopkins Airport. Banjoe's serves Phoenix Coffee exclusively and works cooperatively with Phoenix to keep their staff educated about coffee. Dave has been a model example for what happens when someone takes the craft of coffee seriously. Go, Dave!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Banjos Cafe is my favorite place at Hopkins. They make a latte 10 x s better than the Starbucks on C concourse. Look forward to seeing more Phoenix coffee locations in the future.

1:40 PM, July 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful heart!

Let's have a latte art workshop for baristas?

I know that I could use a little more David Schomer in my life!

~Flagg

5:10 PM, August 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A was thrilled when I got off a plane one night and saw the Phoenix logo at Banjos.

Now any time I fly in or out of C or D concourse I have to stop for a cup of coffee at the least.

Thanks

10:18 PM, October 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should enter Whole Latte Love's latte art contest! You can win a Gaggia Baby Twin ...

http://www.wholelattelove.com/latteart_contest.cfm

10:56 AM, March 25, 2008  
Anonymous Shane Lapan said...

I love latte art. I wish I could have workshop on that. But then I am satisfied with my espresso now without that.

7:47 PM, January 03, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home