superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Friday, April 27, 2007

Off to the Specialty Coffee Association Show in Long Beach, CA

Next week Dawn (our Roastery Maven) and I will be departing for Long Beach California so we can be inundated with coffee ideas, products and people. We will both be volunteering at the US Barista Championship, attending some classes and chatting with vendors and other coffee biz folks. I hope to post on some of the specialty drinks that I experience as a judge, so stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elliot Jackson said...

Hello. This is not related to your post but I am pretty sure that I am moving to Cleveland for school. What are a couple good neighborhoods versus bad neighborhoods to watch out for? Thanks.

11:17 PM, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder if us barista championship includes non coffee beverages. i wont be too descriptive but my earl grey latte is to die for.

8:08 AM, May 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home