superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Starbucks Ad

http://phoenixer.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/sbuxad3.pdf

Many people have asked us about our response to Starbucks closing last Tuesday to "retrain" their baristas. Finally, a Phoenix fan, Scott Crawford, sent me this ad, which we are planning on running this week in the Free Times paper here in Cleveland as well as the Free Times analogous paper in Seattle. Thank you, Scott!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever!

11:48 AM, March 03, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, not sure if you've seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8gS7lbSFs

9:50 PM, March 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa haa haa, I love it Sarah! Nothing like a diplomatic slam to your inferior competitors ;)

Howard - OCBC

10:14 PM, July 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, did you ever get any feedback or interaction from Starbucks based on the Phoenix ad?

Howard

9:49 AM, December 28, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

need some input from Super Barista.

I'm looking for a properly brewed cup of espresso by a barista who takes pride in their work in Cleveland.

Not that hair raising bitter muck.

Now for the real big question.

I would love to brew a great cup of coffee at home.

IT'S A REAL EYE OPENER TO STUDY UP ON a HOME brewing setup.

Any advise on home equipment.

THANK YOU,

Peter.

1:27 PM, March 04, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I really hope you get this........
I wanted to congradulate you on your 40 under 40. I am in Phoenix AZ now and would love to see you expand out here. Scottsdale would be perfect for your business, the name fits and you already have a contractor out here. my e mail is c_cathcart@cox.net I hope to hear from you and tell Carl I said hello.

Carl (formerly with Fiorilli) Cathcart

8:40 PM, June 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home