superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Will Is Blogging!

Hey! I didn't get an engraved invitation to Will's new blog, but I found it all on my own, from Checking out Steve's blog that linked to Will's. Will was a great Phoenix barista and we miss him already! Check out his rosetta latte picture! I didn't even know he had made one!!! Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? Am I a disconnected executive??? I certainly hope NOT! This just goes to prove that the idea I hatched this afternoon with Jamie and Mary Ann from Aue Design Studio (way cool website) should be higher on my priority list...

Here's the idea:

Have a web cam set up at each cafe that we can activate (along with techno music and a disco ball) whenever a barista pours a rosetta latte. That way, Phoenix fans from all over the world (even John Eckendorf in Erie PA) can appreciate the accomplishments of our intrepid baristi.

Steve, isn't this something you can do? :) OK maybe the disco ball is a bit much, but I think the web cam part is do-able.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. I follow your blog every day. Yes your idea is very doable and relatively cheaply, as well. It would really lift the spirits of us out-of-towners to see familiar faces. Miss you all.

John in Erie

11:59 AM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home