superbarista

blog from the ceo & superbarista of phoenix coffee, home of the best baristas in cleveland, ohio

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weatherhead Lackeys

So Jim Eastman says that he can find me some Weatherhead lackeys to work on the coffee culture project. This is very exciting. But what I need now is to find someone to get me into the lectures that I wanted to attend that are both sold out! Today was John Spirk and John Nottingham, Bold Minds Lecture, I tried to meet Kiley and Tina there but no go. Monday is Richard Boyatzis, Resonant Leadership, and that's already sold out too. Bummer! If anyone attends either, let me know if your mind is bolder or your leadership more resonant as a result of attending just so I'll know what we missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Eastman said...

I was at the Nottingham-Spirk lecture tonight, and I'm going to try blogging it sometime tonight or tomorrow (jimeastman.com)

7:51 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home